- Test Series
- Free Videos
- Study Materials
National Defence Academy or NDA examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) twice a year with the aim to recruit young and energetic candidates in the Indian Armed Forces, including the Navy, the Air Force, and the Army. Here cadets of the 3 branches, the Army, the Navy, and the Air Force study together before heading to the respective Military Academy for further training. The NDA place is in Khadakwasla, Maharashtra.
Force Defence Academy provides the best NDA Coaching in Indore for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of NDA and Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC).
How To Apply For NDA Examination
The registrations for NDA exams start with the release of notification by the commission. Candidates are given a month’s time to fill the NDA Application form. The online application for NDA is expected to start by December every year. Aspirants who wish to write NDA/NA exam have to apply online on the UPSC official website for the exam (https://upsc.gov.in/examinations/).
Educational: Minimum education qualification is 12th pass under 10+2 pattern of school education or equivalent for Army Wing of NDA.
For the Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy of NDA, candidates must pass 12th pass under the 10+2 pattern of school education with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
Age: Candidates must be of the age group 16.5 years to 19.5 years.
Gender: Only Male candidates are allowed to apply for NDA exams.
NDA exam is conducted in two stages – Written Exam and SSB Interview.
UPSC holds the exam recruitment for NDA while SSB conducts the interview round, thus called SSB interview.
- The written exam is conducted in two parts – Mathematics and General Ability Test. The total duration of the paper is 5 hours.
- GAT is further subdivided into two parts – Part A is an English paper and part B is a General Knowledge paper.
- The Total of NDA written exam counts to 900 marks i.e. 300 marks for Maths and 600 marks for GAT.
The SSB Interview is also conducted in two stages and carries 900 marks.
- Stage I comprises of Officer Intelligence Rating (OIR) tests are Picture Perception & Description Test (PP&DT).
- Stage II Comprises of Interview, Group Testing Officer Tasks, Psychology Tests and the Conference. These tests are conducted over 4 days.
Enquire now for the best NDA coaching in Indore at Force Defence Academy.